Zoee has discovered that there are a lot of things that she can do on her own. Or at least she THINKS she can do them on her own. So all week long we have heard this out of her little mouth:
"Me do"
It has been said about the following things:
1. Picking out her own plate, bowl, spoon, cup, etc. If you pick it for her, she throws it or puts it back, says "Me do!" and picks her own.
2. Picking out her own clothes and shoes. "Me do!" and she pulls a few things out of her drawer.
3. Putting the lid on her cup. "Me do!" almost always leads to a spill.
4. Anything Owyn does is often followed by "Me do" and she attempts it too.
She's a big girl now and she wants all of us to know it!
Hi
ReplyDeleteI think your blog is wonderful. I sent the address to Janice and just got email from her telling me she got and wa quite pleased.
Keeep up the good work.
Jerry
Glad you like it!! I'm trying to keep up and get things posted, but I'm running behind most of the time. I need to get Halloween pictures up tonight!
ReplyDelete