On the very rare occasion that I am gone at night and miss bedtime, I can be sure of one of two things upon my return: either everyone will still be awake or everyone will be asleep together in one bed.
Twice in the last week, Jack was left in charge of bedtime while I was gone in the evening. And twice they all ended up asleep in the same bed with a pile of books near them.
Exhibit A - Oct. 14th (and I know for a fact that DADDY was the first person asleep)
And Exhibit B - last night (Oct. 20th). Not sure who fell asleep first here, but the fact that they are all touching each other and seemingly intertwined makes it look like they fell asleep while tickling each other. It definitely made me giggle a little as I grabbed the camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment