When Owyn was a baby, and it was just the two of us, we spent at least one day a week there for Book Babies, then Toddler Story Time, then Thursday specials, Holiday activities, and countless hours playing with the toys in the Children's Room.
Now we take Zoee there too. And they run in opposite directions. And I never read one of my books while I'm there. Or browse the shelves. Or sit down. But we still love it there.
Last week (Oct. 21), we went to the Halloween Food Fun event at the library, listened to apple and pumpkin stories, and ate an apple snack. Then we played in the Children's Room with some of the new toys.
Owyn LOVED the new alphabet blocks.
Zoee found this new toy and played with it for 15 minutes!
Today we went back to the library for a Halloween shadow puppet show and more playing in the Children's Room.
Enjoying suckers while watching the puppet show.
Zoee is learning her colors and found these fun blocks to help.
Owyn finally got to play with the parking garage that was recently added.
And we picked up the November events calendar so I know we'll be back to the library soon!
Owyn, Zoee,
ReplyDeleteDaddy is in Wyoming now. I miss you and wish you were with me. I was thinking of Owyn last night while I was at the Denver Airport. I would have liked to ride the Denver Airport tram with you. I need to get back to work,
Love Daddy
Owyn: "Why did he wish I was at the airport with him? Did he ride the tram?" So, Daddy, did you?
ReplyDelete