Blog Photo

Blog Photo
Brooklyn, NY April 2010

Sunday, October 3, 2010

2010 Iowa Homecoming

Iowa Homecoming is over, one of my favorite weekends in Iowa City.  We got to see the parade on Friday night which included lots of candy (Owyn's favorite), band music (Zoee's favorite), and of course the UI and Alumni marching bands (my favorite).  I love seeing all the kids lined up at the ropes waiting for the parade. I love the loud music coming from the various bands. I love seeing and waving to friends in the parade. And I love the smile on my own face that is so big and true that it makes my face hurt!  I can't deny it, I LOVE a parade!  Zoee now knows who Herky is and she had the biggest smile on her face when he finally rolled down the street in his golf cart.  She yelled "Hi Herky" and waved at him from the top of her Daddy's shoulders. 



No comments:

Post a Comment