Owyn is the "Star Of The Week" at school this week. He got to take pictures of himself and some favorite things to show his class. Here are some of the things he said on his Star paper:
My name is Owyn Noble.
I am 5 years old.
My favorite color is yellow green.
My favorite book is Magic Tree House.
My favorite food is Toy Story Noodle Soup.
My favorite hobby is Wii.
When I grow up I want to be a Chicago L driver.
He took the following items to show his class:
*Magic Tree House book
*Toy Chicago L Red Line
*Baby picture
*Family picture from his preschool program last year
*O'Hare costume picture from last Halloween
*Picture from Great America's Thomas Town
*Chicago L photo album
The best part of being the Star of the Week - "I get to sit in the green chair ALL week!"
No comments:
Post a Comment