Blog Photo

Blog Photo
Brooklyn, NY April 2010

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sick Little Monkey


Our baby girl was sick suddenly on Tuesday evening.  She had a fever and threw up a few times, and then just wanted to sleep.  At one point I asked her if she wanted a blanket, and she responded:

"Yes.  My new pink monkey blanket.  It's pink.  It has monkeys on it."

Good description, Zoee.  I found it.

Later, I told her she needed to take some medicine (Tylenol) to help her feel better.  Her sad little eyes welled up with tears, she put her hands over her eyes and cried,

"No, I don't yike (like) it." 

Even Owyn helped to coax her into taking it by explaining that it's red and it tastes good.  She did finally take it and we watched it work its magic on her fever.  After a good night's sleep, she felt much better. 

1 comment:

  1. Grandma feels good that she finds comfort in her "pink money blanket". Glad she feels better - and that it didn't last long.

    ReplyDelete