Blog Photo

Blog Photo
Brooklyn, NY April 2010

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hello Minnesota!

We made a decision to explore a new place, and headed to Minnesota for a few days at the end of spring break.  Daddy started the spoiling before we even got out of Iowa with Tootsie Pop suckers for the kiddos.


Owyn counted how many licks it takes to get to the tootsie roll center.
I think he's on number 996 here.  Yes, he skipped a few numbers.

Zoee was so excited to have a "big" sucker.  And it matched her outfit!

Our first stop was the Mall of America to see the aquarium.  I, however, was sucked in by all the great shops and the possibility of having an hour to myself so I sent Jack and the kids into the aquarium and I wandered in the mall.  Luckily I remembered to pass them the camera before we separated so that I could see what they saw.  Besides seeing many different sea creatures, they also got to touch sea stars. And the spoiling continued when Daddy bought them each a book - "Spiny Sea Star" for Zoee and "Oozey Octopus" for Owyn.


Ready to explore!

They walked through a long tunnel that allowed them to see sharks, turtles, and other sea life swimming all around them.




A little play area

Trying to get a good picture of all three of them.
Not successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment