Blog Photo

Blog Photo
Brooklyn, NY April 2010

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Quote of the Day: Zoee the Butterfly

Zoee recently discovered her butterfly costume from last Halloween and decided she wants to wear it around the house. 


She does not, however, want to be a butterfly for THIS Halloween.  She will be Jesse the Cowgirl (from Toy Story), and she tells us that often.

She also found some purple and orange butterfly wings that have been hanging in her room since she was a baby.  She put them on today, and was running up and down the hall.

Me:  Zoee, what are you doing?
Zoee:  No, I'm not Zoee anymore.  I'm a butterfly now.
Me:  Oh, you're Zoee the butterfly?
Zoee:  No, just a butterfly.


She even wore the wings to pick Owyn up from school.  And I'm sure that won't be the last time we have a little orange or purple butterfly flitting through our house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment