Blog Photo

Blog Photo
Brooklyn, NY April 2010

Monday, October 24, 2011

Dear Daddy...

Daddy is working in Virginia this week so Owyn and Zoee will tell him about their day here on our blog.

Dear Daddy,

I went to Kid Pix club after school today.  I learned how to do "scribbles" and I made a quilt that way.  After that, I went to my last tennis lesson. 




We got a piece of candy from the coaches at the end.  I ate all my Smarties right away.  Then I went and climbed a tree.


Then we came home, ate dinner, I lost my tooth, and we decorated two of our pumpkins.  I made a Mr. Potato Head Frankenstein.





I miss you!
Love,  Owyn


Dear Daddy,

Today I went with Mommy to get your car from the airport.  I fell asleep on the way.  When we went to Owyn's tennis lesson, I took Baby Olivia, and we watched Handy Manny on the iPod.


I made my pizza for dinner and put pink sparkles on my pumpkin tonight.




I miss you!
Love,  Zoee

No comments:

Post a Comment