Once we got there, they also had a few other projects to choose from so Owyn just HAD to paint a big spider as well. Next week we will have two colorful Frankensteins and a spider to add to our Halloween decorations. We can't wait!
After the painting was complete, we headed down the hall for an ice cream treat. There were two other kids there, and they all sat at the same little table. Zoee started saying things like, "Who likes ice cream?", and Owyn and the other two kids would raise their hands and say, "Me!" So, she kept saying different things for them to like and raise their hands. She thought it was a riot!
Owyn has never had a problem striking up a conversation with anyone so it didn't surprise me that he would start talking with the two kids. I was SHOCKED, however, when I saw how easily Zoee talked to these kids who were older than her and she has never met! Maybe she is finally coming out of her shell and will be a more social person.
But I won't hold my breath.
No comments:
Post a Comment