Dear Daddy,
My friend Ella came over to play with me today. We played with the babies and pretended like we were going to Target. We also went for a ride in the bus, you were the driver! I packed my lunch and ate it at Owyn's school while Mommy volunteered. Then we went to Target for real and I got some popcorn. I had a fun day today, Daddy!
I can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Love,
Zoee
Dear Daddy,
Today I played with Logan at recess. He is in first grade and he goes to PM program with me. Jozsef came over to play with me after school. We played in the playhouse first, and then we played in the house. I liked playing hide and find! After we took Jozsef home, I went to swimming lessons. It was the first day, but there are a lot of kids from the last session in my group again. I had fun, even though we forgot my goggles! I helped Mommy pack for Chicago after dinner. This morning when I woke up, I was talking to myself and said, "Today is Thursday and tomorrow is Chicago Time Baby!" I know you would have laughed if you were here.
I can't wait to see you tomorrow and ride the Orange line!
Love,
Owyn
No comments:
Post a Comment