Blog Photo

Blog Photo
Brooklyn, NY April 2010

Monday, November 29, 2010

Zoee's Quotes

Some of the things Zoee has said over the long holiday weekend:

"Ap Jas" - Apple Jacks cereal.  She recently discovered them (thank you, Daddy) and loves them.

"I love you so much" - I say this to both kids often, and Zoee just started saying it on her own over the weekend.   She said it to me out of the blue on Wednesday night along with a big hug.  Or when I now say "I love you" to her, she says "so much". 

"See dat?" - "Did you see that?" when she does anything she thinks is funny and wants someone else to see.

"Right here, Mom (or O, or Daddy)? - When we tell her to do something or put something somewhere, she raises her little voice in a perfect questioning tone and she says "Right here?" or  "Like dis?"

"Mama's Baby" - her reply when asked if she is a "big girl" or when I call her my big girl.

"Ana eat" - "I want to eat", stated often, at various levels of volume, and it takes her FOREVER to decide what it is that she wants to eat. 

"Some me" - "Come with me" as she pulls on your hand to go with her somewhere and help her get something she can't reach or find.

No comments:

Post a Comment