Today I am thankful for a little boy who has an incredible memory and love of books, trains, maps, and travel. He has brought so much joy into our lives for the past 4 1/2 years and we are blessed to have him. We love you, Owyn!
Today I am thankful for a little girl who just turned two who loves being read to, Mickey Mouse, Piglet, her big brother and all of his things, babies - real and toys - and who has her own personality that makes us laugh daily. Her birth completed our family. We love you, Zoee!
Today I am thankful for a husband who has loved me and been with me through the best and worst, who works hard so that I can stay home part time with our children, who loves to travel and makes sure that his children develop a love for that too, who is an amazing Daddy whose face lights up with a big smile when he sees his son and daughter. I love you, Jack!
Today I am thankful for this family that the four of us make, as well as the extended family who share in our lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment