Blog Photo

Blog Photo
Brooklyn, NY April 2010

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Dear Daddy...

Today, I went to school.  We got some new sifters to use in the bake shop. I love bake shop!  I also got to pick some food from James' garden.  We picked underground carrots and put them on the table.  I picked peas, green beans, and tomatoes that I brought home.  Did you get to see a movie tonight?  Why do you want to see Toy Story 3 when you get home?  I will watch it with you.
Love, Owyn

Daddy, today I met Baby Hugh "Baby You" for the first time.  Mommy held him while I played.  Then I went to the doctor to get my flu shot.  I cried, but I got to have a sticker at the end.  At home, I practiced standing on my head for my baby and said "Baby, look me!"
Love, Zoee

No comments:

Post a Comment