Blog Photo

Blog Photo
Brooklyn, NY April 2010

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Where Is Daddy?

Our Daddy is working in Wyoming this week so we thought it would be fun to write him a letter each day and tell him how we spent the day while he was gone.  So, here's Tuesday:

Dear Daddy,
I helped Grandma make soup today and tried on every pair of shoes that I own. You weren't here when I wanted to get comfy on the couch, so I had to lay on Owyn instead.
Love,
Zoee

Dear Daddy,
I went to Regina today while Mommy went to work.  I played with my friends outside and I took a nap.  When Mommy got home, we went to get the dvd that I have been waiting for - Toy Story 3!  We watched it tonight and ate popcorn, and I only cried 2 times.  I want to get it again when you are home so I can watch it with you.
Love,
Owyn

We miss you Daddy!

1 comment:

  1. I miss you guys too! I got to go for a run this morning before I went to work. I noticed that Casper has a panetarium near my hotel. I'm going to go there tonight and see if they are open. Maybe I can see the moon up close or maybe even jupiter. We'll see. If they are closed I'll probably go see a movie. I won't go to Toy Story 3 though, I'll save that for when I get home. Love Daddy

    ReplyDelete