Blog Photo

Blog Photo
Brooklyn, NY April 2010

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Zoee reads!

Zoee has started "reading" some books to us.  We have a few little readers in Owyn's room that Zoee has obviously heard enough that she has memorized the words and now reads them to us.  But last night, I was pleasantly surprised when I heard her reading Dr. Seuss' "Green Eggs and Ham".  I was listening to her, but not looking at her, so I thought she was just saying the words.  Then I looked and realized she was turning the pages and reading the book!  She didn't read every single word on each page, but she did know what each page was about and said most of the correct words on each page.  I tried to get her to do it again for Daddy so that I could get some video, but she wasn't interested.  Hopefully I can get her to do it again soon!