Me: I am not renting that movie again.
Owyn: But Mom, you know it's my favorite! (holding Toy Story 2 dvd)
Me: I know, but we just got that last time so let's get something different. (I point out several other choices of movies he has never seen)
Owyn: (Now crying and begging) Pleeeaaassseeee Mom!! I just love this one so much. I'm not going to get a movie if I can't get Toy Story!
Me: Okay, then Zoee can pick two movies and you can watch what she picks.
Owyn: (approximately 5 minutes later, after lots of crying and plopping down in the aisle) Okay, fine! I'll get this one!
Later in the car:
Owyn: You are the worst Mommy. You know how much I love Toy Story and you wouldn't let me get it. I am not even going to like this dumb movie ("Everyone's Hero" was the choice of the evening).
Later at home:
Laughter, jumping up and down with joy, screaming and pointing with excitement after seeing New York City and Chicago and trains and the Cubs. Owyn LOVED the movie and can't wait to watch it again with his Daddy tomorrow!
| The talking baseball that made Owyn laugh often. |
| Pure Joy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment