Blog Photo

Blog Photo
Brooklyn, NY April 2010

Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day

Zoee and I attended the annual Memorial Day mass at St. Bridget's Church in Nolan Settlement.  Owyn decided he  wanted to go biking with Jack instead this morning, so it was just me and Zoee with my mom, Sarah, Alex and McKenzie. 

After mass, we all stopped at St. Joseph's Cemetary to remember my Dad and other relatives buried there.  Although it makes me sad beyond belief that my Dad is not physically present in my daily life anymore, I do feel him with me as I move through each day.  I am happy to share memories of him with Owyn and Zoee, and I hope that they appreciate the stories I tell them about their Grandpa.

My cousin, Warren



The annual flags at St. Joseph's

My baby, checking out the flags


Zoee, McKenzie, Alex (Owyn wasn't here)

Grandpa's Tree


"It's windy!"


Dad/Grandpa

My aunt, Bernie, Warren's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment