I was talking to Zoee (mostly to myself) about how I could clean one up and paint it. Zoee heard "paint" and her little girl mind starting spinning.
Zoee: (very excited) Can I help paint?
Me: Sure, you can help paint it.
Zoee: I can paint a al-gator, and a flower, and a bufferfly, and some pink...
Me: How about if we buy one for Mama and one for Zoee? You can paint yours however you want and then we can put paper in the slots for your Art table!
Zoee: YAY!! I can paint it pink and purple, and a bufferfly...
She continued to list her ideas as we walked back up the street.
When we got home, she would not let me forget that I promised she could paint her "box". I found some old paint jars from when we painted her room and she went to town on her box in the driveway!
| Thanks to my niece, McKenzie, we have a "paint dress" - an old dress of Zie's that already had a paint and marker stain on it. Perfect! |
| "That my Daddy (the yellow person), and that my Owyn (the blue person). |
| "That is me" |
| "That my mommy" (note: I painted the people, but I am really not much more of an artist than my 2-year old daughter!) |
| Ta-Da! It's done! We will put it in our Art corner with paper in it later this week. |
No comments:
Post a Comment