Blog Photo

Blog Photo
Brooklyn, NY April 2010

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Cardinal Fans...For 1 Season!

Owyn is playing baseball again this year, but he has moved from tee ball to Iowa City Boys' Baseball Pitching Machine League.  He is a member of the Cardinals, and Jack is also wearing a Cardinals cap as assistant coach.  I never thought I would see either of them in a Cardinals anything over their beloved Cubs!  However, the team we are following for this season is indeed the Cardinals. 

I remembered to take my camera tonight and managed to get a couple of pictures.  Owyn got to play in the pitcher spot (although he didn't actually pitch), and in the outfield.  He also was thrilled when he got a hit tonight!  The Cardinals recorded their first win tonight over the Pirates.  We are looking forward to seeing many more hits, defensive action, and wins in the coming weeks. 




No comments:

Post a Comment