Zoee picked out a fancy dress to wear because she said "it's a special day so I have to wear something fancy." Her teachers had a full morning of circus-themed celebration planned, complete with clown, balloon-animals, circus games, and ice cream. Zoee's favorite part was doing the games.
After school, I took Zoee to lunch at the spot of her choice: McDonald's. She opened a small gift of books and little dolls, characters from the story "Barbie in the Pink Shoes". We were able to reflect on the past year and all that it held for her.
Teachers: Lauren, Kimberly, Molly
Friends: Reese, Nora, Rainey, Aaden, Anya, Alina, Anna, Anne
Favorite activity: painting
Favorite field trip: Wilson's Apple Orchard and Sass Farm Pumpkin Patch (because we got to go on a hay ride)
Favorite Song: "Sticky, Sticky, Bubblegum" and "5 Little Monkeys Swinging In a Tree"
Favorite Part of the Day: the sandbox outside
I learned: how to speak sign language
I hope I always remember: my friends
![]() |
| The sandbox, a favorite place |
![]() |
| From left: Kimberly, Reese, Lauren, Zoee, Molly |
Farewell for now, Regina Preschool. Zoee will be back in the fall for her 2nd year!



No comments:
Post a Comment