| Clue 1: Go to the place where juice is cold. Find a clue for a 4-year old! |
Zoee went right to the fridge and found clue #2...
| There is a place where you rub-a-dub-dub. Find your next clue in the bath ___. |
Zoee responded with, "I know what that is..the bathtub!" There she found clue #3.
| Go to the family room and find something big. Look behind it for a gift you will dig! |
Zoee ran behind the couch and found this giant gift...
| She was so excited to see the "Princess and the Popstar Castle". |
After finding her gift, we got into the car and drove to Hamburg Inn for a birthday pancake. She also got her gift from Owyn.
| Another box from her favorite store - American Girl. |
| "I been wanting that!" |
| The Bitty Baby Blender set so Zoee can make smoothies and fruit peree for her babies. |
| "Thank you, Owyn. I love you!" |
| Deep breath to blow out the candles! |
A happy start to our girl's big day!
No comments:
Post a Comment