Blog Photo

Blog Photo
Brooklyn, NY April 2010

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday, Zoee!

Even though we have been counting down to this day, I can't believe Zoee is now 4!  I feel like she was this baby just yesterday...

June 1, 2009

...but now she is a big girl full of spunk!

November 17, 2012

She had a wonderful birthday weekend full of parties, cake, family, gifts, cupcakes, friends, and fun.  She is closing out her birthday with popcorn and a brand new movie from Uncle Randy, "Secret of the Wings". 


I asked Zoee a few questions about herself and here are her answers...

Favorite TV Show: Wild Kratts
Favorite Movie: Toy Story 3
Favorite Book: Fairy Books
Favorite Food: Cinnamon Rolls
Favorite Candy: Kit Kat
Favorite Toy: Mermaid Dolls
Favorite Color: All the colors
Favorite Activity: Play-Doh
Favorite Sport: Running
Favorite School Activity:  Playing in the sandbox
Best Friend: Reese, Maggie, Libbie, and Frances
What I Want To Be When I Grow Up:  a teacher

Happy Birthday, Zoee!  No matter how old you are, you will always be our Baby Girl.  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment