Blog Photo

Blog Photo
Brooklyn, NY April 2010

Thursday, November 15, 2012

All About Zoee!

Today was Zoee's first "All About Me" at school.  She shared some baby pictures...

Feb. 28, 2009

December 7, 2009
 
And her first ever school picture...
 
 
And told them some things about herself...
 
I am 3 years old.
My eyes are blue.
My hair is light brown.
My favorite color is puple, pink, and orange.
My favorite food is cinnamon rolls.
My favorite place to visit is museums.
When I grow up I would like to be a teacher.
The people in my family are Mommy, Daddy, Owyn, and me.
One thing I would really like to learn is how do baby giraffes reach leaves to eat.
My favorite thing about preschool is playing outside.
 
 

 

 

 

 
She did a great job sharing her information and answering her friends' questions!  When she was finished, her teachers gave her a "Happy Birthday" certificate and sticker.
 
 
 
A great kickoff to Zoee's birthday weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment