Zoee's big thing right now is to say, "I love you." Sometimes she even adds, "I love you so much!"
It comes at unexpected moments - when we're just driving in the car, when she's talking on the phone, when she's drifting into or out of sleep.
It comes in the place of a thank you - after I get her a cup of water or a snack, after we help her get dressed, when we play with her.
It comes when the recipient is not even around to hear it, as in "Mommy, I love Daddy so so much!" when Daddy is at work and we are home playing.
It comes no less than ten times a day, often more, to all three of us, and the Grandmas too when they are with her or on the phone. Zoee is full of so much love, and she is not afraid to share it.
And I love hearing it. Even twenty times a day.
No comments:
Post a Comment