Blog Photo

Blog Photo
Brooklyn, NY April 2010

Monday, January 3, 2011

Resolutions

I read somewhere that if you write your goals down and look at them frequently then you are more likely to achieve them. 

I am going to post this list in my house for my own resolutions:

1.  Set one organizational goal at the beginning of each month and complete by the end of the month.  (Examples include photos in albums, clean out a closet, hang pictures on walls, etc.)
2.  Make a donation (either time or money) to an organization each month. 


These will be Owyn's posted resolutions for 2011:

1.  Be kind to others, especially my sister.
2.  Do more "big boy" things.

These will be Zoee's posted resolutions for 2011:

1.  Learn how to use the potty
2.  Use words instead of screaming when I want/need something.

We'll see how we do.  Hopefully we can each stick to at least ONE resolution for the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment