Blog Photo

Blog Photo
Brooklyn, NY April 2010

Monday, January 3, 2011

Quote of the Day

New Year's Day...

We were trying to find something for Jack and the kids to do OUT of the house so that I could put away all of the Christmas decorations and try to clean up the house.  Owyn insisted that he wanted to help me put away the decorations.  This was his argument:

Owyn:  I want to put away the Christmas decorations because I'm good at that.

Me:  No.  I want to put things away in an organized way and I can do it a lot faster if I'm by myself.

Owyn:  (In a slightly annoyed, somewhat mocking tone) Okay.  If you don't want help from the best putter away kid, then that's just fine.


I gave in to that. 

He helped take the lights and decorations off both trees and put them away. 

And then I kicked them out of the house and finished the rest by myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment