Blog Photo

Blog Photo
Brooklyn, NY April 2010

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dear Daddy Thursday

Dear Daddy,

Today was my first day of basketball at Scanlon Gym.  There are 6 other boys in my group, and my coach's name is Matt.  We learned how to dribble, bounce pass, and shoot a basket.  I had a lot of fun, Dad!  One of the warm ups was to walk backwards halfway down the court and I was so good at that!  Dribbling is hard, but I was getting better by the end.  I was able to make a couple of baskets too.  After basketball, we went to story time at the library and I got to help pick an animal from the story cart.  The librarian read "To Market, To Market", a funny book that we have at home.  Finally we headed to one of my favorite places, the Children's Museum!  Thanks for renewing our membership there because I really love that place!  I can't wait to see you tomorrow, Daddy.  I miss you!
Love,
Owyn

Dear Daddy,
Today I watched Owyn play basketball and ran fast in circles.  I listened to the story at the library, but it really just made me hungry.  At the museum, I found a baby in the hospital and I took that baby with me to every other room in the museum!  I was sad when I had to return it to the hospital before we went home.  I had a lot of fun at the museum.  Owyn and I even had our pictures taken by museum staff in the ball room and the flight room.  They were taking pictures of kids for some new ads.  I stayed up very late tonight, but I am just so excited to see you tomorrow night that I couldn't sleep!  I love you so much, Daddy!
Love,
Zoee










No comments:

Post a Comment