Mommy and I went to cooking club today at HyVee. We tried green things! I liked the green grapes, but I did not like the asparagus, green bean, green cauliflower, green kale chips, or green spinach in the strawberry smoothie. I like STRAWBERRY smoothies, but the lady added spinach so I wouldn't drink it! At home, we played outside for a long time. I was digging rocks out of the flower bed and putting them in a bucket. Owyn told me to keep patting down the dirt to get the bucket really full. It was so full I couldn't pick it up! I can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Love,
Zoee
| We packed lunches to eat at HyVee, but I really liked lying on the bench! |
| Digging for rocks |
| Packing down the dirt just like Owyn told me! |
Dear Daddy,
I had a good day at school today. After school, I came straight home to play outside. I was making a little pretend town out of leaves and mulch in the tree by the front door. It was fun. I went to tennis tonight. I had to leave 15 minutes early for my music program, but I got to do a few of the stations. I had to catch tennis balls in a cone, then we did volleys at the net. I was sad to leave, but Mom said I get to come back four more times. My music program was good. I will sing my two songs for you when you get home. I love you sosososososososososo much and can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Love,
Owyn
| Making a little town in the tree |
| I love using this tube to pick up the balls! |
| Practicing Volleys |
| Singing at my program |
No comments:
Post a Comment