Zoee had told Mommy several weeks ago that she wanted to take dance class and that she was very excited about. However when the first day came, she got cold feet and didn't want to participate with the other kids. So we made a deal with her that she could just go and watch this week with the hope that maybe she would try a couple of things. Owyn, Zoee and I got there and when class started, the instructor asked Owyn and I to go into the lobby. I'm thinking leaving Zoee would just cause her to get scared and run back out to Owyn and I, but peaked back in and she was doing everything the teacher was showing them. She was smiling and having a good time. She even ran out the door to ask me "Dad, where are my tap shoes?". Well we didn't buy her tap shoes, because we didn't think she was going to participate. So I told her "We'll bring them next week" and she ran back into the dance room doing all of the tap moves without her tap shoes.
Zoee, I am so proud of you!! We will definitely get tap shoes before next week.
ReplyDelete