Blog Photo

Blog Photo
Brooklyn, NY April 2010

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dear Daddy

Dear Daddy,
We went to the Children's Museum tonight.  I liked the airplane room and the ball room and the train room.  I love you so so so so so so so so so much!
Love,
Owyn

Dear Daddy,
I went to fitness class this morning.  I was the only one there so I got to help set up the equipment and take it all down and put it away.  At the Children's Museum, I liked sitting in the tree and reading an alphabet book with Mommy.  I like the hospital, but we didn't go in there this time.  I love you! And I want to play with you.
Love,
Zoee

Zoee drives through the bank

Owyn, the bank teller, gives Zoee some money

Owyn the Tree Monster

Zoee gets ready to read in the tree house

Crossing the bridge


Fishing for letters

Goofy Tree Monster

Zoee drives the train
Owyn says, "All Aboard!"

Zoee the Tree Monster

Owyn flies to Tokyo

1 comment:

  1. You guys look like you had fun. I'm getting ready to go eat at a place called Bone Daddys. It's a bbq place. I can't wait to see you guys! Love Daddy

    ReplyDelete