Blog Photo

Blog Photo
Brooklyn, NY April 2010

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Quote of the Day

Owyn was playing outside with two neighbor boys, and Zoee wanted to be outside too.  I was trying to make dinner so I let her go out only in our front yard while I started dinner.  She came to the door shortly after heading out to tell me, "The boys ran to the back yard because I am going to get them with my snow!"  Really, the boys were getting shovels out of the neighbors' garage.  I walked outside in time to hear the following:

Zoee:  You boys better run before I throw this (snowball in hand) at you!



The boys were across the street and they stood waiting as she threw that snowball about 6-inches in front of herself.  She took it pretty well, however, when they starting throwing snow back at her.  I headed back inside, but she was in just a couple minutes later to tell me, "The boys laughed at me because I threw a snowball at them and it landed on my head!" 


The white blob in the middle is her snowball.

I hope her aim gets better with age.  And that the boys always let her join their fun. 


Zoee's trusy snow friend, Rosetta, is still standing!
Owyn, just waiting for her to take her shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment