Blog Photo

Blog Photo
Brooklyn, NY April 2010

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Quote of the Day - Zoee

Zoee went to her last soccer practice today at the North Liberty Rec Center.  Before I left for work, I told her to be sure and thank the coach for teaching her basketball and soccer this year. 

Zoee:  What if I forget.
Me:  Well, I hope you don't forget.
Zoee:  Ok.  I'll put it in my reminder (as she pointed to her head).

Zoee has been saying this for the last several months and I can't remember if I've ever written it down.  I love when she says it and want to always remember her words.  She uses it when she wants me to remember something:

"Mom, we should go to the library tomorrow.  Put it in your reminder so you don't forget."

She uses it when she wants to remember something:

"I forgot to get a Dora book at the library! I'm gonna put it in my reminder for next time."

I can't hear it enough out of her mouth.  I love the innocence of learning language. 

No comments:

Post a Comment