Blog Photo

Blog Photo
Brooklyn, NY April 2010

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Dear Daddy: Tot Time and Color Books

Dear Daddy,
I went to my last fitness class today. I used the scooter, until someone accidentally ran over my finger.  That made me mad!  I also got to use the equipment, bounce a ball, walk on the balance beam, and roll on the mat.  After fitness class, Mommy and I went to Tot time for awhile.  I saw my new friend who was there last week and we played together again!  I can't remember her name, but we had fun playing.  Mommy took me to lunch at Panchero's, but I was really sad that you did not meet us there.  I miss you!
Love,
Zoee


Playing with my "new friend"


Dear  Daddy,
I had a good day at school today.  I did key skills in the computer lab.  I also made a color book on Kid Pix in the computer lab.  I read it to Mommy and Zoee when I got home, and I will read it to you when you come home.  I love you so much!  I saw the picture of the incline you did and I want to ride an incline sometime.  I love you so so so so so so so so so so much!!  Have a good time at work and I'll see you soon!
Love,
Owyn

Color Book Title Page

Color Book Page 1

Color Book Page 2

Here is a funny face for you before we go...


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the funny faces. I miss you so much. I'm glad you guys had a good day.

    Owyn, I loved your computer pictures. Can't wait to see them up close.

    Zoee, I so happy you have a new friend. Thanks for the tot time pictures.

    I love you both.

    Daddy

    ReplyDelete