That's a lot of baths!
I finally had to admit to myself that she is not a baby anymore, that her little hooded towel doesn't cover her whole body anymore, and that she needs a new, bigger, one. So she now has a dark pink ladybug hooded bath towel that is "child size" so it should last longer. After all, Owyn has the same size towel - a green frog, also given by Aunt Sarah at birth - and his still fits great so I think this ladybug should be around for awhile.
But I'm still keeping the little pink chick towel in the bathroom cabinet.
And my "baby" may still have to use it every once in awhile.
| March 3, 2009 |
| June 10, 2009 |
| August 29, 2010 Also pictured: Owyn and the infamous "green frog towel". |
| New ladybug bath towel |
| Perfect Fit! |
No comments:
Post a Comment