Blog Photo

Blog Photo
Brooklyn, NY April 2010

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Happy 9th Birthday, Owyn!

I can't believe this guy is 9 today!


We started celebrating bright and early with our traditional breakfast at Hamburg Inn. This year, however, Owyn ordered bacon, eggs over easy, and toast rather than the usual pancake as he is not so much a fan of pancakes anymore. Zoee did let him borrow her pancake to blow out his candles.

We have more fun planned for today as well as a birthday overnight with four friends this weekend, but here is Owyn's annual interview...

Favorite TV Show:  Garfield
Favorite Movie:  Garfield the Movie
Favorite Book: Garfield Comic Books and "The Bomb"
Favorite Food:  Pizza Rolls
Favorite Candy:  Gobstoppers
Favorite Color:  Orange
Favorite Activity:  my iPad
Favorite Sport:  baseball
Favorite School Subject:  Math
Friends:  Tyler, Will B., Colin B., Dominic
What I Want To Be When I Grow Up:  Scientist

No comments:

Post a Comment