Blog Photo

Blog Photo
Brooklyn, NY April 2010

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Dear Daddy Thursday

Dear Daddy,
I loved Beach Day!  For pretend I got to go fishing.  Me and Raine hooked a magnet on the fishing poles together. There was also two pools - one to splash in (pretend water that was paper) and one to rest in.  We also had little bins with soapy water.  Then Reese came over and we played a lot!  We had lunch at Panera and gave Maggie her birthday present.  We had fun riding on the ice cream truck at the mall.  I had a fun day!  See you tomorrow!
Love,
Zoee

 


Dear Daddy,
Tyler came over and we played Wii and Legos. Me and Mommy finished the Star Wars book "Way of the Apprentice".  It was okay.  I have another Star Wars book on hold at the school library. I can't wait for you to come home tomorrow.  See you soon!
Love,
Owyn

No comments:

Post a Comment