Blog Photo

Blog Photo
Brooklyn, NY April 2010

Monday, January 7, 2013

Dear Daddy Monday

Jack is working in Missouri this week so we are keeping him posted here.

Dear Daddy,
I had a good day today. How was your day? I built my puzzle from Uncle Randy all by myself but Mommy helped me a little. I really, really love it and I am so proud of me!
I love you,
Zoee



Dear Daddy,
I did all of the puzzles I got for Christmas. I made a snowball at recess. I did adding and subtracting in math. I love you. Have fun!
Love,
Owyn



1 comment:

  1. Zoee,

    I had a very good day. I drove to the St Louis airport to pick up a co-worker, but left myself enough time to get in a 50 minute run. You know how happy Daddy is when he gets to run. You did a great job putting your puzzle together. I am so proud.

    Owyn,

    Wow, you did a great job on your puzzles too! I'm in Missouri this week and they have NO snow! I'm hope we still have snow, cause I want to go back to Sundown and do some night skiing. Don't tell Mommy, but I think we should do some more tricks in the Terrain Park. How about a back flip????

    Daddy

    ReplyDelete