Blog Photo

Blog Photo
Brooklyn, NY April 2010

Saturday, September 21, 2013

A Race For Mommy

Several months ago I signed up to run a half-marathon in Chicago, and today was the day!  I ran the "Women Rock Chicago" Half Marathon this morning, and was thankful to get a couple mini running buddies along the way.

Sending me off to the start

My race cheerleaders

Owyn jumped in with me to run a bit.

And Zoee decided to jump in too!

They were there to meet me for the last mile also.

After lunch and a little rest for me, museum for Jack and the kids, we met a photographer in Millenium Park for our first ever family photo session.  She took many different shots, and the only trauma of the session was when Zoee fell on her face while walking on a low cement wall.  She overcame the tears and pain in her lip, and did manage to smile again for more pictures.  I hope we got some good ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment